Many clients rely heavily on us to be their financial and business advisors for a wide range of issues, including:
- Reviewing accounting and reporting systems to establish appropriate management controls
- Assisting in establishing a new business including setting up accounting systems (both computer and manual) and registering with appropriate government departments
- Business planning and developing growth strategies
- Liaising with bankers and government agencies upon request
- Assisting in drafting shareholder agreements. We can assist you, your business partners and your lawyer in arriving at an agreement that addresses current tax legislation and makes practical business sense.
- Assisting companies in the development of management and owner-manager compensation policies which reflect optimum solutions in relation to tax planning strategies
- Assisting businesses in finding new sources of capital or financial assistance, consulting on mergers, joint ventures and partnerships acquisition, and the sale of a business
"I was in the banking business for 20 years and worked with accounting firms of all types and sizes. When I made a career change 10 years ago one decision that was very easy to make was to use a local CA firm. I had seen first hand the importance of receiving personal, uninterrupted accounting and financial advice."
Jean Jacques Normand
President, Plaza Chevrolet
Pontiac Buick GMC
"We appreciate the level of service and attention a local firm provides, and the knowledge that as we grow, they have the backing of the AC Group association to grow with us."
Peter MacWilliam CA
VP Finance, Brunswick Valley Lumber Inc.
“Independent Insurance Brokers understand the value of supporting the community where we make our living. So our Company made a decision to contract out services to "local" rather than "out of town" suppliers, provided that the quality, dependability and value aspects were at acceptable levels. McIsaac Darragh Chartered Accountants were one of the first firms contacted in this regard and since 1989 have provided tax and accounting services that matched and bettered the above criteria. As a company we are very happy to be in partnership with a local firm who can be contacted quickly if the need should arise and will respond rapidly and in a totally professional manner to give correct advice at the right time. McIsaac - Darragh have grown with us and share in our success.”
President, Archway Insurance